Welcome to the Tescoviews Survey, also known as Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey. Tesco customers can participate in the feedback survey and earn cash or gift cards worth A thousand pounds.
Page Content Index
- 1 TescoViews Survey
- 2 Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
- 3 Steps to Do TescoViews Survey
- 4 Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
- 5 Tescoviews Survey Requirements
- 6 Www.Tescoviews.Com Survey Rules
- 7 How Does the Tesco Survey Sweepstakes Work?
- 8 What is Tesco Clubcard?
- 9 Follow on Social Media
- 10 About Tesco
- 11 How to Apply for a Job at Tesco?
- 12 Tescoviews Survey Conclusion
Tescoviews is a Tesco Customer Satisfaction survey program created by Tesco. Tescoviews survey is available at www.tescoviews.com, where Tesco customers can get an incredible chance to win gift cards worth £1000 and club points.
So, what are you waiting for if you have visited Tesco?
Start the Tescoviews Survey and not miss the chance to get your voice heard by the management team and win exciting rewards and coupon codes.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Citizenship||United Kingdom, USA & Ireland|
|Language||English & Spanish|
|Time Requirement||10 min|
Steps to Do TescoViews Survey
- The first step is to go to the Tescoviews website at https://www.tescoviews.com/websurvey.
- On the main page, type the 4-digit invitation code mentioned on the receipt and click “Enter”.
- If you cannot find the code, click “can’t find your code?” underneath the code box.
- Next, you will be asked whether you work at Tesco or not. Make sure you are not an employee at Tesco.
- Click “Next”.
- Further, tell the date and time of your visit to confirm the validity.
- After this, your questionnaire will start. Try to give all answers accurately.
- After completing the survey, fill in your personal information.
- Make sure the details provided are correct. So, the team can contact you if you win the Tesco sweepstake.
- There will also be a section for a club card. Enter your club card number here to get your 25 points transferred.
Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
- The reward for the winner is £1000 Tesco gift cards plus 25 Clubcard points. You can win this prize after completing the survey every month.
- Remember that these rewards can not be transferred and no cash alternatives are available.
- These prizes are only for UK, USA, and Ireland residents participating in the online Tesco customer satisfaction survey.
Now let’s check out the requirements to confirm your eligibility for the Tesco survey and the rules you must follow while filling out the questionnaire.
Tescoviews Survey Requirements
- The first requirement is that the participant is at least 18.
- The participant must be a UK, USA, or Ireland resident.
- A device to take the online survey, be it a laptop, computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Must understand Spanish or English as the survey can only be taken in these languages.
- A valid Tesco receipt with a 4-digit invitation code on it.
- A valid contact number and email address are required to inform the winner.
Www.Tescoviews.Com Survey Rules
- The Tesco employees or their relatives can not participate in the survey.
- The survey can only be taken within the 3 weeks of your purchase.
- You have to accept the offer as it is. The prize can not be changed.
- Only 1 entry per business area is allowed per month.
How Does the Tesco Survey Sweepstakes Work?
Tesco’s customer satisfaction survey remains open throughout the year. Your survey will be accepted if you submit it on www.tescoviews.com, as no other method is acceptable.
After submitting your feedback, you are automatically entered into a sweepstake. The entries are closed at 11:59 pm on the 1st of the calendar month.
The lucky draw is conducted on the first Tuesday of every month, and the staff randomly selects the winner from the valid entries. People who submit their responses after the 1st day of the month are entered into the next draw.
Generally, you can not enter the competition more than once every month, but I got a trick for you.
Make a purchase from three different business areas, including Tesco Cafes, Grocery Stores, and Tesco.com online store, and give feedback for these areas separately. And if you wish to give feedback more often, contact their customer support on 0800 50 5555.
Furthermore, a single prize is allowed per household, which is non-transferable. The winners are informed about the result on the next day of the draw, and the gift cards are sent to the address provided.
If the information provided is incorrect, an alternative winner is selected from the sweepstake, and the authorities are not responsible for the original winner.
After successfully contacting the winners, their names are uploaded to the website at www.tescoviews.com.
What is Tesco Clubcard?
Tesco Clubcard is a fantastic gift for all Tesco shoppers. So, whenever you shop at Tesco, you earn Clubcard points automatically transferred to your club card.
When you reach 150 points, you will receive unique offers, vouchers, and discounts at Tesco. You can choose to spend your points to get any of the offerings. For instance, if you want the voucher, you must trade it for specific Clubcard points, which will be deducted from your Clubcard statement.
Become A Tesco Clubcard Member
If you are not a Clubcard member yet, register on the Tesco Clubcard site at https://www.tesco.ie/clubcard by clicking the “Join now” under the Join Clubcard today section. After that, Register with My Clubcard Account by tapping “Join now.”
Collect Tesco Clubcard Points
You can collect the Clubcard points after every purchase at the Tesco store by swapping your Clubcard on the counter.
Or, if you shop online, enter your 18-digit Clubcard number to get the points.
Sometimes, customers forget their Clubcard at home and lose the points earned through their purchases. That’s why Tesco provided ease to its beloved customers by introducing a smartphone app, so customers never miss their Clubcard points.
Tesco Clubcard App
Now, you can download a free Tesco App on your smartphone through the Apple store or Google Play and sign in. There will be an option to register your Clubcard. This way, you won’t have to carry your physical Clubcard every time with you.
Tesco Customer Care Details
If you need assistance, then reach out to Tesco Customer Care.
Contact Customer Care on 0800 505555
Contact the technical Support team on 0800 323 4060
Call for Clubcard rewards booking on 1 800 248 123
Follow on Social Media
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Tesco-252848938243145/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/tesco
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tescofood/?hl=en
- LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/company/-tesco/
Teco is a multinational grocery store founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen. It was started to send supplies for people at war.
In September 1931, the first Tesco store was opened in Middlesex, and soon it started to expand rapidly. Within 8 years, 100 franchises of Tesco were opened in the UK. Later in the early 1990s, it expanded to 11 more countries.
Initially, the store was only limited to grocery items, but now it diversified its retailing to toys, books, electronics, fuel, clothing, telecoms, internet services, software, and other financial services.
Currently, over 345 000+ employees are working at Tesco and if you wish to become one of them, apply for Tesco jobs.
How to Apply for a Job at Tesco?
- You need to visit the official Teso Careers website at https://www.tesco-careers.com.
- Scroll down, and you will see a section for a job search.
- Select the job area you are interested in, then select the job function and role.
- Afterward, enter your town and pick a suitable travel range for work.
It will redirect you to the Job Portal, where you can find your desired job with contact type and location.
- Find a suitable job and click “Read More”. It will show you the role requirements, duties, working hours, and the deadline for application.
- If the role matches your skillets and schedule, click “Apply”.
Create Applicant Account
The job applicants need to create an account on the Tesco website, where they provide the correct personal details and supportive documents.
Once the application form is complete, review it thoroughly. Then submit it.
If you get selected, you will be notified about your interview on this account.
How many times can I do the Tesco survey?
You can only take one survey per month. You must have the purchase slip with the invitation code to enter the survey. It’s a 4-digit code mentioned at the bottom.
How much is a Tesco Clubcard membership?
The Tesco Clubcard membership is FREE for all customers over 18. You can also free download the Tesco Clubcard App through Google Play or Apple Store. If you go for Clubcard Plus, there will be a monthly subscription of £7.99.
Tescoviews Survey Conclusion
The sole purpose of Tescoviews survey is to understand the customer’s expectations from Tesco. The Tesco management team analyzes the shortcomings through the collection of customer feedback.
The staff used the results produced through the Tesco Customer Satisfaction survey to make necessary improvements. This ultimately enhances your experience for the next time.
Additionally, this practice builds trust and a long-term relationship between the store and its customers. Therefore, always try to give honest feedback.